WEDNESDAY, is looked at as a slow , unfruitful day in sleepy little town. As a child ,there was this strict instruction from my mom not to begin any new task on Wednesday. I would never get to bear the fruits of my labour if I did so..., that's what she said. So here I'm , the obedient daughter of a caring mom who pays heed to her advice or instruction rather even at this age and distance.
OLD HABITS DIE HARD.
So Wednesday comes and Wednesday goes with nothing concrete taking shape.It's like my mind suffers from a Down Syndrome, IT WON'T FUNCTION!!! The message is loud and clear.
Therefore, what do I do????
Well,I let Wednesdays be Wednesdays and look forward for Thursdays instead. Life is a forward trail,there's no looking back. :)No time to stand and stare either :)
2 comments:
Hi Sunita,
I really enjoyed reading your musing on this lazy Friday morning. Your writings about your hills and mountains in Darjeeling are heart wrenching. I had no idea how attached you were to your home town and how much you miss them.
Hi Lara,
Thankyou for your comment.
The HILLS re my fortress actually. They sustain me and are my solace now and forever. Hope your weekend's a good one :)
Post a Comment