The Mumbai incident has wrecked my nerves and crippled every sense of reasoning. I've tried to be as calm as one can to arrive at one , just one logic behind this gruesome act but it's a vain attempt. What could have prompted any human being to this act , I wonder.I've been pondering for more than 72 hours and all I can do is laugh at the mean , selfish motives that makes 'The Innocent' pawns.The Innocent always pay the price.
And we call ourselves the most rational, the most sophisticated of God's creatures, look at our audacity!
VAIN CREATURE WHO PUTS HIS PLEASURE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE'S, would better justify his act, if there's a justification that is.
God must be regretful of having created the human race...
2 comments:
Its a shame! I am an Indian first and then a Mahatrashtrian and it is very disheartening for me to see this planned devastation carried out by some ruthless, insensitive young people to achieve NOTHING!
I salute the NSG, Indian army, MS Police, the Mumbai Fire department, the guys working at Taj, the announcer at the VT station and all the Mumbaikars who have by now seen it all.I still proudly say, I am an Indian.
yes, you are so right Mou...
I only wish the Innocent don't suffer any more. I wish they don't pay the price for no fault of theirs...
Post a Comment