Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This I believe...






This I believe that I’m an epitome of change. I wasn’t born to be defeated but vice versa.  I’m blest with opportunities after opportunities because I’m the chosen one to break age-old beliefs and norms.
This I believe that I’m born to make a difference in my own subtle way.  My voice shall be heard because there’s governance of divinity. Truth, dedication and devotion are my governing philosophy. I strive and so I’ll thrive!
This I believe that challenges are but to make life exciting. They bring about exuberance, forward thinking and self-discovery. This I believe that every experience is knowledge and knowledge that benefits.

This I believe that my Creator  is with me, holding my hand and leading me on. 

3 comments:

Swati said...

Nice post....enjoyed reading it!!

Adriene Joyce said...

Your belief will take you a long way toward making it so! The Creator is definitely with you, all the way. Blessings to you.

Adriene Joyce said...

Hi, Sweepy Jean, here. I'm Adriene Joyce. :p