Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

LIVING WITH THAT MEMORY!!!

Tuesday night, 10:30 pm, she's in her best of spirit, the waiting is over.He's signed in and she's elated.Little does she know the contemplacies in his mind.
It's a meeting of Stark Opposites. No, it's not her fault, he led her into this mesh. She was a pawn of virtual reality, innocently pouring out her heart while he is at a safe distance , watching all the fun. I said, he led her on with all the enticing, seducing, flattering and manipulating. He had her in his hold, completely.
Then one fine morning, he decided to fend for NEWR AVENUES, one that'd resemble BROADWAY AND PICCADILLY, I SUPPOSE.
The final lines are, 'I LOST YOU' and "I don't want to live with the memory".They are sharp, piercing and yes, unfathomable. However, she has no time to rationalise.
Bitter, yes, bitter are those final words but she'll have to live it .
It'll be he who'll crumble and repent , soon , very soon and she shall be witness.

No comments: