Yes,this topic sounds utterly bizarre yet I feel this deep urgency to write on it. The one and only reason is that the age old custom of Lying exists and is here to rule. We've reached an age of ULTRA- SOPHISTICATION . This applies to our Life Style , our Job Environment, our Education System and all the basic amenities that make up life on the whole. Today's world is one of luxury and comfort , it's a reflection of man's intellectual development to beyond.
It gives our forefathers utter sense of pride to see this growth but let's look at the other aspect of things.
Today's world is also one of self centeredness. You live for yourself. The 'I' factor is dominant. It's ME and I alone. I exist and will continue to exist at the cost of all others.I RULE!!!!!
So, to be able to rule ,I lie, it's so simple. I tell lies of various types and degrees. It all depends on the situation. I lie to anyone and everyone. Human bonds ?Hey, that's out of question. I tie up bonds for personal benefit , remember that and BEWARE!!!
I can tell SWEET LIES, INNOCENT LIES, BEWITCHING,HEINOUS LIES, WHITE LIES, BLACK LETHAL LIES, SHREWD, CLEVER LIES, SOPHISTICATED LIES ...I have them all on my list.
I can lie on the face and behind the back...remember I exist for myself and ME alone. That's my sole purpose!
Therefore, if you wish to make your presence felt in my world, you'll have to learn to cope with my lies.
2 comments:
Sunita, it's the old theme of appearance versus reality. What seems to be is not what is. How often have we fallen for the appearances and not scratched the surface to look for the reality. How easy it is for us to get caught up in these lies and how comfortable it is for us to believe what we want. In this age of Ultra-Sophistication, as you put it, there is no gadget to detect the lies. It is a gut feeling we get when we first meet somebody. When we ignore this feeling it is perhaps because we hope to disguise our lies and roles by pretending not to see through others’ falsehoods and parts. It is only when the lying becomes unbearable that we scream and try to break away from the dishonest web we have weaved for ourselves by getting caught up in the lies and appearances of our daily lives.
So ture, Susie; I totally agree with you.
Thanks again for the response.
Post a Comment