This happens to me quite often when the creative juices refuse to flow and all I can do is scratch my head. Yet , even in that dire state there's this deep urgency to vent out my idiosyncracies in 'black and white'.
For rescue , I sheepishly try to ape the Greeks and invoke the 'MUSE' but alas, I forget which one to address. Age is taking it's toll I suppose; got to be honest here.
In this dark and sombre Friday evening(seems like midnight to me atleast), I might invoke the wrath of the 'furies' instead!
It's my weekend and I'm supposed to be outdoors making the most of the cool weather.
Hence, without further 'ado', let me bid 'adieu'; I shall go on with my 'ramblings' when the time is 'fair.
3 comments:
Look who’s complaining about age!
Invoke any muse you want, just remember that ‘muse’ is a matter of mind. The more you muse, the more the things that matter come to mind. Look deep inside you and you will undoubtedly find so many things to write about. A wonderful soul such as yours will have so many things to write about. And I very much doubt that such a blithe spirit can invoke the furies, no matter how hard she tried.
Go enjoy and do the Friday dance. I am :D
I look forward to reading your ramblings.
The mind is a devil's workshop, Su as it is now.It's bent on crumbling me.
But yeah, I did the Friday dance and the Saturday's too.The Saturday's is close to the "Twink-l, twink'lerrrrrrrrrr...remember??
:DDDDD
See ya tomorrow.
No, you are not easily crumbled or bent. Smile and keep on writing and after all, tomorrow is another day. As for the song, it's yours to sing whenever, whichever and however you wish. So take a deep breath sing out loud and be yourself.
I remember the Twinkkkkklllleee very well and I also remember that I have not heard the famous nursery ryme you were supposed to sing in the staff room ;-)
Post a Comment