See how the storm carries us to endless shores and the latest storm affecting our planet is the SHOE STORM. The shoe companies are lucky that way, right time for a Booming Business!
The world is in awe for the Shoe Martyr with everyone following the new freedom of expression. The news paper reads of 'shoe throwing', 'shoe pointing', shoe showing', 'shoe flinging', 'shoe… err , err , well I need to brush up my vocabulary here.
It's the Shoe's world and shoes are here to make it BIG. It's in keeping with the saying, 'there's a time and place for everything'. This seems to be the right time for SHOES.
And 'flinging shoes' is the most sought for profession. Only make sure your socks are not holed and the shoes are CLARKS or HUSH PUPPIES, or ROCK PORT or CALVIN KLEIN or KENNETH COLE or …you can add to the list of brands.
Yes, brand matters!
3 comments:
To filng, or not to fling…
That is the question.
Whatever the shoe the size the brand, the question remains. ‘Shall I fling or shall I not? If I fling there will be trouble. If I don’t it will be double…’ A hundred decisions and indecisions raced through his head at that moment. But they started well before.
Imagine the dilemma the shoe thrower must have experienced: ‘Which shoe shall I fling? And do I fling my best shoe first? Or is it best to save the best till last?’ The shoes finally materialised and he wore them to the battlefield. And at the moment of decision, the indecision peaks and the question of a fling with death must surely have passed through the shoe thrower’s mind. But the shoes would have their way…
And then the fling…
One thing for sure, Bush did not tell the Mrs. that he forgot to duck, but then he’s not even a ‘B’ rated actor. The poor spokeswoman did not get the chance to duck. Well actually it seems she was a sitting duck…
You ask what happened to the shoe thrower. Have you ever wondered what happened to the ten million dollar shoes? The shoe thrower is not worth as much as the shoes, those innovative weapons that have led to a boom in the shoe business. After all, the shoe thrower was just a tool with which to fling the shoes…
These decisions and indecisions leads us to action that at one point make us HEROES. But human beings , frivolous that they are can change their mind ever so quick. So one needs to be extra cautious at all time. Remember the saying, " walls have ears?"
To 'ear or not to 'ear...
That is the question...
Talk about irony. What people hear may quite easily go in one ear and out the other, but when it comes to walls, they hear, and since there are no ears, what is heard cannot go out the other. So I guess again, it is a matter of a fling. Shall I have my say or shall I not? The decisions and indecisions tend to leave one suspended in limbo, but once the decisions overcome indecisions, a choice is made, and at that particular point in time, it is the right decision.
Post a Comment