Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Stocking

No, I'm not referring to 'Bloomsbury Blue Stocking', not at this time of the year. It's the fluffy RED stocking instead that hangs on every mantelpiece for Santa who comes dashing through the snow to gift us all. It's the season of giving and receiving and we have our expectations.
We do deserve the most cherished gift, that'll take us up the flight to CLOUD NINE. Oh, how I love to be loved!!! :)
Now, talking of gifts.....hmm, I wonder what Santa has in mind for me.(????)

This year I'm in the mood for something different ; I'm quite done with perfume, books, jewelry, bags and shoes. NO,not even a ticket to the World's best Destination, none of these worldy 'stuff' for me!

This year I want a LAZARUS FROM THE DEAD
Now, is that too much for a generous gift?
Let's leave it open ended.

No comments: