Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

BUG

There's a bug infesting the system of my being.
Numbing my limbs,
Cracking my bones,
Breaking me to parts,
Making me-
NULL AND VOID.

That bug is a human bug,
A thinking bug,
A pounding-heart bug,
That's -
Profoundly STEELY,
Extraordinarily RIGID,
Inhumanly STOIC.

6 comments:

Susie said...

That's the lunatic in your brain,
It came with the rain
To leave you fain
And take away the pain
Never to return again...

It's driving you insane,
Regarding you with disdain,
Making you feel inane
As you watch the drops of rain
Beating against your pane...

IMPRESSIONS said...

Wow, Susie,
So here's your poetic side..
Loved it to bits..please write some more...

Susie said...

To write or not to write...
That is the question.
A poetic side you see,
Or a pathetic attempt to be,
That which I am not?

I will write again, for I cannot keep quiet and must react to what I like.

IMPRESSIONS said...

Do no doubt,
Or let mystery shroud,

Or else talent will go
and we wont know
The Susie you're meant to BE.

Susie said...

To be or not to be....
That is the question...
Do I want to reveal the real me and shock the world?
Even more, that is.
Or is it better to be just me?
Let's wait and see :-)

IMPRESSIONS said...

Time and tide waits for none,
Therefore wait no more,
For tomorrow we may die.