Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The 'GOOD' of it all...

With sacrifice comes a prize and that’s the reason why I don’t mind sacrificing my Saturday afternoons when I get to hear peoples’ VOICES both loud and soft, bold and meek, strange and familiar, mundane, shocking and calming, friendly and cold. With these voices heard, I wouldn’t disagree with the saying that human beings are no carbon copies. We are of the same species yet our thought process can be so different, so individualistic. That’s the wonder of creation! Life’s worth exploring because of this variety and mystery. The workings of the human mind is both intriguing and inviting.

It’s surprising that the same set of questions can generate a million responses that are so well proven, substantiated and convincing. In many ways it’s a revelation and an immense learning experience because these questions are not stereo types that can generate rote answers but rather requires analysis and critical thin king on the part of the speaker.
These speaking sessions are also a window to ‘personalities’. The unique nature of each candidate that enters that room actually kills boredom and monotony. They are a ‘talking inspiration’; charming, assertive, smart, unassuming, meek, proud, intelligent and inspiring. Hours are but seconds and hunger and thirst are forgotten, that’s how involving it is!
A work or art, I’ve come to understand that one cannot fully fathom human nature.

No comments: