Spring is in the air and one can feel its warmth everywhere. Its vibrant hue can uplift any spirit! Ushering in spring is nature way of adding that healing touch, of rejuvenating dying hearts and getting rid of the dead of winter. With spring comes LIFE and HOPE! Nature is at its best; flowers blossom, butterflies flutter, the Sun is mellow and the wind gentle.
I still remember the April flowers all in bloom in my school garden and the celebration of HOLI, with all of us smeared in colored powder, literally living the colors of nature. To be honest I have no idea what significance this festival has. It's rather risky since people take full liberty at flinging colors at anyone, pouring water which can be a concoction of anything and offering a greenish gooey substance of a drink called 'bhang' that can null all the senses in a way none of the known drinks can. And yes, the fervor with which the festival is observed can deafen one's sense of hearing. These days, it's difficult to find melody in a song .
This is one festival I would never wish to be a part of. Such a beautiful season should have an environment and sense-friendly ways of ushering, that’s solely my opinion.
I for one am glad the season of spring has renewed old ties. Now my life is a garden with flowers of friendship blooming in all vibrancy and hue. Life is worth living once again!
2 comments:
Sunita, Wow! I really admire your honest expression about da season 'Spring' and I'm happy to know about the fact that that the Frindship is blooming.
Wow, a comment from Rudy??? can't believe it!!!
Post a Comment